Tuesday, April 12, 2011

13 April 2011 - Be the best

I still do not know what God has planned for me.
But I do know that He has placed me in the media industry. And I want to be the BEST.
I want to make an impact. And I am glad that He has placed me in akamedia. I am learning alot and I have no need to compromise my integrity.

I also know that my love for music is being stirred up. I do not know where it is going to take me, but I do know that I want to be able to play the guitar well by the end of the year.
God has given me the gift of a beautiful voice too. And I want to be able to take the 2 gifts and use it together for the good of God.

I do not know where it can be used at yet. But God will show me. I must first take the first step and practice the guitar and be willing and bold to sing with my voice, not getting afraid of who else is singing or whether they sound better. (e.g. stephanie)

Once a week, I will play my guitar.
Once a week I will focus on finding out and bringing myself closer to being the BEST in the industry.

I will live my life the way God has set me up to:-
1. Nothing foul is to come out of my mouth
2. Whatever that comes out of my mouth is to glorify and edify God and build people up
3. No more talk about Toulia or Melinda
4. Go back to TV team to serve
5. Continue serving in Discovery
6. Serve in bible college if I am asked

I will have a car before the end of the year!
I will take a short holiday before the end of the year.
And I will take a MAJOR holiday by the end of 2012!
Destination USA - if God wills. Otherwise, I am willing to be led.

No comments:

Post a Comment