I cannot remember why and how I had accumulated bitterness towards the Singaporean government. Something must have happened to cause me to dislike them so much. Started with hate but through the years, i have let it go.
However in conversation with mom today showed me that I still harboured feelings of resentment and bitterness toward them.
Perhaps they did something toward me that I had felt was unfair or unjust. However I believe that God spoke to me through the Holy Spirit to forgive the singapore gvt for whatever they might have done to have caused me the grief and to let go of the resentment and bitterness. And to bless them and thank them for who they created me to be.
As much as I can see the flaws of my being, I need to see the goodness that has come out of me. I guess I dont see the "value" as much as I should.
Praise God that He left me the Holy Spirit and He is leading and guiding me to see things that I never saw before and to convict me of things that I wasnt aware of.
God is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment