I am sad and disappointed that when something goes wrong, the finger points.
I know I should not use the ticket after reporting its loss. However, since it worked, I thought I would benefit whoever. And Minah would normally be the beneficiary. She was aware of the situation and would have gladly used it until it ran out of its shelf life.
But I chose to give it to Vonny cos "compassion" set in at that time. And it is really sad that when caught up in the issue, she gets upset and accuses me of not having good intentions.
She had benefited for a few weeks from using the ticket. How could she question that I was not sincere in giving her the ticket?
lol
God has a sense of humour.
Vonny was one of the girls whom I thought that I could rely on. Cos she had encouraged me and accepted me for who I was. but once again, God is good, showing me that people are temporal. They are not stable and reliable and that He is the only reliable one.
Andrew is another such person. Seemingly encouraging to start with, one would think that he is a great man of God. But he is only human. He strives to be perfect. But because of his pride, his brokenness is alarmingly apparent.
I am disappointed that Vonny questioned my intentions.
I can understand that she is upset and has been embarrassed, least to say late for work. However that did not call for a need to accuse me of something I didnt do.
I regret giving her the train ticket. It would have saved Minah alot of travelling time and given her more convenience. And when the life span runs out, she would have just let it be.
This incident has shown me how much more Minah has been to me than anyone else.
Thank you God for opening my eyes.
Thank You God for dealing with my weakness and sifting through the friends I have chosen, so that only the ones that You intended for my life stays.
No comments:
Post a Comment