I still have not answered the question single or married.
But I do know that I have an issue being single.
Why God? Why?
Why do I feel so imperfect just because I am single?
Why do I feel like there is something wrong with me because I am single and many of my friends younger than I have already been attached and with families, not to speak about my friends who are of my age.
I do not like feeling this way. I feel miserable.
How can I be reigning in life if I feel so miserable?!
This is not the life that Jesus came to suffer and die for me.
So why Daddy?!
Why do I feel this way?
Can You get rid of it please?
I dont know what I have done, or believed or promised to myself to end up feeling this way, but I dont want it.
I am sorry for making choices that have caused me to sin. And I know that only You can take it away, so please Daddy, please take this away! This is not for me. It is not mine.
Help! :(
Daddy, help me to be at peace with being single!
You have declared that there is nothing wrong with me. I have been made perfect and righteous in Christ Jesus. I am precious, regardless of whether I am attached or single. I am beautiful regardless of how fat or thin I am.
So help me have that revelation Lord!
Jesus, you are Lord over my life. So I give this to you.
I give this feeling of inadequacy to you Daddy!
I am complete and whole. I do not need anyone to make me whole.
Jesus You made me whole!
No comments:
Post a Comment