I feel like this journey is so alone. I wish I could have someone with me but I feel that they would never understand. I've shared with many but they r so far from knowing what I'm Goin through n what God is speaking to me about.
I duno how to do this.
And as Jo talked bout connect group leaders and how they should be like, my heart was tearing apart. I felt so hopeless. I feel so disconnected tho I am surrounded by people. :(
I hope that I'll do what God wants me to do- in His ministry n as a Cg leader when He places me up there.
Right now I really yearn to learn from "the best". Not that others are not good enough. Just that we are all on a journey and some have made it further and know bit more. I want to know more too!
I want to do the right thing. I want to do what God has for me. I wana walk in His will and not my own!
I'm really thankful for the time Emily spent with me. It just made such a difference listening to what she had to share. I don't often connect with her and don't expect that she takes me as her best friend but I'm really thankful for the friendship when she does have that time of day for me. Really think it's a God thing.
Daddy, give me the strength. No. Give me the revelation of Your love for me, and a deeper revelation of what it means to be Your child. Teach me hoe to use the gifts and talents You have given me to serve You better! Help me to live for You. Give me a revelation of what that means and what I am prayin for.
Reveal Yourself to me God.
I really want to know You at a deeper level. Prepare me for it and unveil my eyes! Let me see Your ways. Let me see Your will. Let me see You!
Thank You for Jesus and His finished works.
Amen!
P/s: Emily interpreted my dream as God asking me to stop and just wait. This would be in line with what God had been saying- Be still.
I'm not sure but I'll let God speak to me Nd into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment