I think I was used by God today to minister to my friend. I'm not sure.
I dont feel any sense of power and hope that I have not done things according to my own insight and wisdom.
I pray that God gives her the wisdom to discern what has been said.
I will do what is right and let God do the rest.
I didnt feel any "special" power/feeling when speaking to her.
I just hope that she has a deeper revelation of God.
I think it is easy to speak to people about God and Jesus.
But it is difficult to have them trust God's character, especially in the midst of a trial.
I went through that myself too. And who am I?
I still struggle - with God's goodness. With who I am.
What makes me think that i can change others?!
I will just be obedient cos that's what God would want me to. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment