It is no easy task and now i understand what I was experiencing physically.
The bible says that our flesh wars against the spirit. The 2 cannot co-exist. And as I heed the voice of the spirit, my flesh rebels.
Joyce Meyer's example in her sermon God is my peace really helped.
She shows how the body, the soul and spirit all co-exist in our one body.
And how the body will speak whatever that the soul says. And we've gota get through all that clutter to get to the spirit.
I will fight to let the Spirit reign. I striver to crucify my flesh - the body and the soul. They can throw whatever tantrums that they want, but I will follow the spirit. I will follow God's words!
And I will not let the devil tempt me and trick me into thinking I am any less because I have not been successful. It is years of undoing! And my muscles will get stronger.
But I live not to please men, but to please God! And God knows my heart!
I refuse to give in to jealousy. I will rejoice with Melinda if Toulia is what she's been looking for! I will rejoice with my sister!
And if it God's will, they will marry. It has nothing to do with me.
I will not listen to the devil, that it is numbing my emotions.
This is CONTROLLING my emotions!
I will reign!
I will overcome!
I HAVE AUTHORITY!
Jesus has already established His authority. And He has given it to me!
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment