Saturday, May 14, 2011

15 May 2011 - Authority over all things 

Woke up with tummy ache. Had diarrhea. So dun feel like serving. 

But suddenly in service I was just overcome with this sense of conference and faith! 

Assurance that I have all authority over all things. Eg my tummy and the toxins in my body. 
As well as my emotions and the "fluctuations". I have all authority n control over it cos Jesus is the Lord over my life. I have all authority over my life. If I don't even have authority over my life how am I goin to have authority in other areas?!


So no. It is non-negotiable. I have authority over my mind and my thoughts. I will throw out all negative thoughts that come to steal my peace n joy regarding Ben n my life. God knows who is best for me. God knows when it's best for me. And I WILL learn to be patient and wait. If Ben is the one, God will bring him to me. If he changes his mind then hr isn't the one. 

And I will NOT think bout the worries that plague me bout Ben. I will trust in the Lord. My Daddy God loves me. 

I am His Beloved! He will look after me. He leads me and guides me. I WILL sit by the STILL waters He leads me to lie down by. 

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment