Monday, May 2, 2011

3 May 2011 - Committed to God

Daddy God,
I commit the things that are on my mind to you.
I know that You know what's best for me and You are directing my steps.

1. I still do like Ben, but do not know if this is Your will for us. In the natural, I do not see how things can work out. He is in SG and I am in Australia. He runs a family business and is doing well and I do not see why he would want to leave all of that to come to Australia.

Also, I do not know if he still likes me or is just being a dork as he says.

2. I am really liking akamedia more and more and want to make the best out of my stay here. I want to be able to do media strategy well like Melissa and Vicki. And know the TV market well like Matt.

3. Finances for trip back to Singapore end of year and trip to the States with mom and family. As well as for a car here in Australia to use on weekends and evenings.

4. Direction on my life. What I am to fullfill in my time here on earth. To fully grow and use the gifts and talents that I have been given:-
- love for music and singing
- love for languages
- ability to organise events and do it well
- thoughtfulness towards others

No comments:

Post a Comment