Tuesday, May 3, 2011

4 May 2011 - What I want in a man

i've decided, I definitely need the following in a man who is to be my husband.

1. Man after God's heart (like David) Regardless of what happens, he doesnt turn away from God but seeks God in everything that he faces in his life.

2. Strong man of God who is able to lead me spiritually and help me to grow and know God more.

3. Emotionally stable - is not easily affected by my mood swings.

4. Able to communicate well - thoughts and emotions.
i wont want someone who beats about the bush, giving me hints and seemingly "naturally" starting a relationship.
I want someone who is confident in himself and thus able to verbalise what he feels and his thoughts and not be afraid of having his opinions rejected or questioned. And able to tell me what he needs and wants. Dont want to play guessing games.

5. Is patient and willing to teach.

6. Is teachable.

7. Financial stable - able to provide for the family. i.e. can have a wedding any time and wont have to worry about saving for a wedding ring or honeymoon.

8. Has a good and healthy relationship with his parents. Love his family but not dependant on them - i.e. mommy's boy.

9. Physical
Tall and lean. Not fat or bulky. Probably 1.75cm.
Preferably Caucasian? This is a question mark cos I do not know if I am saying this cos I have been so badly hurt by toulia i dont want to see any resemblance.
Has abundance of hair on the head and not physically hairy.
Healthy and fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment