Sunday, May 1, 2011

1 May 2011 - Purpose in Life

After 3 decades I am still searching for the purpose of my life.

No correction. After 3 decades, only now am I searching for the purpose of my life. I guess the unfulfilled dreams and broken promises had left a scar larger than I knew.

Its with God's grace that I have made it out. Its with God's grace that He is healing me and cleansing the wounds of the past.

What is His purpose for me? What are the dreams He has placed in my heart to fulfill?
What has God placed in my hands for me to use?

I need time. No. I need discipline. I have heaps of time. Just not the discipline to spend that time with Him.

How disappointed I am with myself. Thank goodness God is loving and forgiving. I know He still loves me. And next time, I will be stronger. By His strength I will endure. I will persevere.

No comments:

Post a Comment