I must have a problem. I am always playing with fire.
I know that ben was flirting with me. And I reciprocated, with the knowledge that nothing will come out of it.
And now i suffer the consequences.
what am i doing?
But what he said is very true - to want companionship until the day that Christ returns.
i do want a man of God who will keep me focused on God and not self or him. Who is committed to take that journey of life with trials and challenges amidst the happy times too.
till then, i really dont know what i want to do. i dont know what i am to do.
i do know that i am pulling away from the many activities at church.
i enjoy music. i wana learn my guitar.
i love languages too and i wana learn and better my korean language.
i love the Lord and His word. I love teaching it to others too. at the same time, there are so many things i want to do.
what are the things from God?
surely He wants me to enjoy my life too right?
so what should i do with my life so i can be happy?
i love working at akamedia. although more money would be better.
where am i going to get more money from?
Lord, help me please.
No comments:
Post a Comment