Insight
I believe that God opened my eyes. Sounds like what I heard in Acts - the scales from Saul's eyes dropped and he could see again.
I believe I am called to raise leaders. What does that mean? Honestly I dont know.
It could be having children of my own who go on to become leaders.
It could be teaching in Hillsong college or another similar church.
It could just be facilitating in the evening college and discovery.
It could also be out of church - in the world. How to live right and be a leader - encouraging other christians to live the right way in the world.
I dont know. Although I am sure that in it all, God's plans are to save His people, I am also pretty sure I am NOT an evangelist. I dont think anyone has given their lives to Christ because of me. :(
But I have seen people coming back to Christ from my sharing. And I have seen people's (non-christian) lives changed in the outside world.
and it has always been in my heart to help people have a second chance.
Now it starts becoming clear(er) - the things that I have been doing.
-> Asiaworks - my vision there - second chance. Its all about allowing people to make mistakes and work towards living the life that they want.
-> AKLTG - mentoring and growing the younger generation. So that they can become great people. And in turn hopefully raise leaders too.
-> TV, Discovery, evening college, shiman's meetings - all about getting people together to make changes in their lives and live like a leader, not a follower. And well, get support for my own life too.
No comments:
Post a Comment