I know I told God I surrender this to Him and that I only want what He wants for me. So if Ben is not what He wants for me, then I will NOT get upset about the current situation.
Seems like I have lost him. Either he is angry with me or he is really busy. He has not been texting me at all. I am upset. But I know that for this to happen, God knows best.
He promised in Jeremiah 29:11 that He knows His thoughts and plans for me. Thoughts and plans not for evil but for hope in my final outcome (amp)
And I trust God that He is sovereign.
Eph 1:4 says that I was called and chosen even before the creation of the world.
Eph 1:11 says that I have been chosen and appointed beforehand in accordance to His will.
And
Eph 1:18 asks me to know and understand the hope which He has called me
I shall trust God to direct my paths and keep me safe. He knows when's best. If Ben is the one, then regardless of what we face now, we will still end up together. Otherwise God will have someone else.
Sensing that Ben might be the one does not mean that it will happen instantly. Relationships take time to forge.
If Ben is the one, he will eventually contact me again.
i just have to care as a friend does. if it happens, it happens. who knows... ben might not be the one. there might be someone else!
although i am thankful for what's happening now, so i do not get hurt. i can pull back on my emotions.
whatever it is, my trust is in God. And I want what God wants for me. Not what I want. And I know that I want Ben NOW!
but i dont think that is wise. Its best I keep to original plan and stick to being single for now.
I am disappointed that he cannot make the time to come over in July. how can he then be able to sell everything and come over end of the year?
how naive and gullible i am.
No comments:
Post a Comment