God knows His plans for me!
No one, not man, not the devil, not even my foolishness and mistakes can thwart the plans that He has for me.
God is the creator and He is in control of ALL creation!
Jer 29:11 (NIV)
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
(Amplified)
For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
(NCV)
I say this because I know what I am planning for you," says the Lord. "I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future.
(NKJ)
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
(Message)
I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
God KNOWS what He is doing. He is in FULL control!
He has plans for me.
Plans of peace, good plans, plans to take care of me, plans for my welfare, plans for my future, plans to give me hope in my final outcome.
Job 5:12 (NIV)
He thwarts the plans of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success.
Psalm 20:4 (NIV)
May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 33:10-11 (NIV)
The LORD foils the plans of the nations; he thwarts the purposes of the peoples.
But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.
Psalm 94:11 (NIV)
The LORD knows all human plans; he knows that they are futile.
Prov 19:21 (NIV)
Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the LORD’s purpose that prevails.
Prov 16:3 (NIV)
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.
No comments:
Post a Comment