Daddy God,
What do I do?
I am filled with my own sorrow, yet there are others with their sorrow, turning to me. I have no answers for them. Only You hold the answers. I dont know what to say.
I'm still turning to You to ask You to deal with the pain that I am experiencing. :(
sigh... when will it end Daddy?
When will I start thinking about him?
Why am I still thinking about him? I'm sad cos I believe that he is no longer thinking about me. :(
I'm really heartbroken.
But You said love is free will. Like the Waiting Father, waiting expectantly for his prodigal son.
He gave him the free will to leave. Hoping that he will one day come back.
Do I even dare hope that he will come back?
Or just hope that You have someone for me? This I dare to hope.
The former, I dont. There's this little voice in my head that says that I am not good enough for him so he left me. So I dont even dare to hope. I want to, but I dont dare to hope. How sad.
Help me please Daddy. Help me to let it go. Help me to have peace. Help me please.....
:_(
No comments:
Post a Comment