My life has been bought by the blood of Christ.
Thank God for the wise women placed in my life. Melania's prayers are so powerful! I want to pray like her! Just a simple prayer breaks whatever bondages that were trying to sink their claws into me.
Wow!
Thank God for open eyes!
I have seen the Truth. I do not want this guy. He is not good for me. What he has done shocked, disappointed and disgusts me.
He is not a man of God as I thought he was. He is not honorable. Although he was sweet and all, the way he conducted the relationship was without honor. And the way he dealt with the breakup was worse. And now, doing what he is doing with melinda is even worse.
Not that she is a bad girl, but honestly, where is his wisdom? In his pants?
How could he date someone whom he had criticise for a lack of wisdom and seen her issues with self and men?
and whats more, so shortly after she broke up with Benny? whom she was ranting and raving about and talking about settling down with and how suitable he was for her?
geesh
sigh...
anyways...
none of my business. I need to remember that. It is their lives now. Mine is with God. And He has great plans for me. I am His handiwork. He personally handcrafted me.
I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God's works are wonderful! (psalm 139:14)
The blood of Jesus covers me. He was sacrificed for my sake. He was risen so I have eternal life. The devil has no foothold in my life. Jesus has control of all my thoughts!
Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment