Tuesday, February 22, 2011

22 Feb 2010 - Double

Part of Joel Oesteen's sermon.

Receive Job's encouragement. God has not brought me this far to leave me. This is a test. Its not permanent. Its temporary. It may look like its out of control but God is in complete control. Job's encouragement is - DOUBLE.

Let that seed take root and start speaking DOUBLE over my situations!

Thank God for twice the portion that He will give you.
The person who did you wrong in a relationship, betrayed you, walked out on you, does not deserve you. Dont go through life in self pity, thinking poor old me.
If they left you, you didnt need them! They were not a part of your divine destiny.
They did you a favour by opening the door for who God wants to bring into your life.
You need to get in agreement and get a vision for it.

Daddy I want to thank You for bringing somebody twice as good as the old goat that walked out. Somebody that's twice as fun, twice as friendly to be around, twice as encouraging, twice as well off and twice as good looking!!!

Yes Job is cheering me on from the stands of heaven, reminding of the DOUBLE blessing that I will receive for the loss that I have today!

I claim all of that in Jesus's name. Jesus died on the cross so I can receive the gift of righteousness and be blessed. I will not let Jesus die on the cross a second time! I will believe the word of God that has been promised to me!

2 Tim 1:7 - (Amplified) For God did not give me a spirit of timidity (of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear), but He has given me a spirit of power, love and of a CALM and WELL-BALANCED mind, and DISCIPLINE and SELF-CONTROL!

I shall not cower over the issues of life. I will not fear the consequences of anger. For I shall live by the spirit and be led in discipline and self-control. I will not fall into temptation and be distracted into thinking evil of myself or any other person.

I have a CALM, WELL-BALANCED mind!
I have DISCIPLINE and SELF-CONTROL!

Amen!
Praise God!
Thank You Jesus for the gift of righteousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment